Strategy : Critical Success Factors
plan : execution : timeline : costs : success factors
In any development project there are always a number of factors and risks, the management of which is critical to the success of the project. We have identified the following factors as being the ones which will require close attention to achieve a successful outcome.
- Keep the development within existing regional and district plan rules
- Gather a group of like-minded investors
- Provide for transferability of the investment
- Provide a fair and equitable means of resolving situations involving owner-investors who are not meeting their obligations for timely provision of development and maintenance funds
- Achieve a high planting success rate
- Apply an integrated development approach
- Use experienced and knowledgeable advisors
- Employ professional planning, communication, risk identification and risk management tools, and
- Manage the development effectively.